Fire breaks out at a quarantine centre in Visakhapatnam

Fire. (File Photo: IANS)

A fire broke out at a quarantine centre in a private college campus in Kommadi area of Visakhapatnam on Monday night.

According to police, the fire occurred due to a short circuit in the computer block.
“There was a short circuit in a computer block. Police and fire department rushed to the spot and shifted the patients. The fire is under control. The probe is underway,” police said.

Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp

Trending Today

The latest on what’s moving world – delivered straight to your inbox

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *